- Note From An Alienated Dad
- Parental Alienation
- Main Alienators
- Alienated Children Speak out
- 3 VIDEOS explain PA
- Cross Country Parental Alienation Awareness Tour
- I CAN'T BE A FATHER
- Recent Articles
- An Alienated Child's View
- FACEBOOK posts
- Alienacion Parental (Spanish)
- The Rejected/ Targeted Parent
- Books on PAS
- Memories of a Monster
- Judge Gorcyca: PA most devastating Issue
- Infamous Alienators
- Kick Parental Alienation's @$$
- Women vs PA
- The Step Parent
- Videos: Parents Speak out
- A New Hope
- I Am The Alienator
- It Happens To Moms Too
- Borrowed Content
- PA Movies to Watch
- Shared Parenting
- A Broken System
- San Bernardino Family Court
- Awareness in our Schools
Attention Marketing Morons at Angel Soft: This is how it's done!
Compare these two marketing ads...who do you want to support? I am a Dove man.
This is why I will by a Dove product and walk right past Angel Soft (Georgia-Pacific) items. Angel Soft is owned by the Koch Brothers.
Now see Angel Soft's idea of honoring Fathers on Father's Day. This is why I will NEVER buy this product.
One man's colorful response to Angel Soft's offensive ad.
Angel Soft also happens to be owned by the Koch Bros. Read about their Toxic Empire.
Angel Soft is a product of Georgia Pacific.