5. It breaks children. Quite simply it is child abuse, but a big part of the problem is that most people don’t fully understand how detrimental it is not only to the families, but especially to the children caught in the middle. It’s not just the interfering between a child’s natural bond with one of the two people that a child is pre-programmed to love unconditionally---even though that in and of itself is enough cause for concern-- but it’s the emotional and psychological manipulation of the child in forcing them to surrender to the disturbed alienating parent’s demands to disown the targeted parent that is most harmful. The demands to which the child yields to for the sake of self–preservation. Think about that for a second. A child is forced to say that they hate and/or fear a loving parent whom they naturally love completely and unconditionally. Otherwise they face the wrath of the alienating parent which includes verbal reproaches, withholding of affection, and the threat of losing the love and support of the only parent that they are allowed to have in their lives. Its equivalent to saying to a child, “You’ve lost that parent (whom I am not allowing you to see) already, do you also want to lose me? Where will you live? Who will take care of you? Realize that if you don’t surrender to my demands I WILL disown you!
4. It is Wrong! Parental Alienation and our family court system which enables it, is a fundamental wrong that needs to be righted. It has been called the civil rights movement of the century. Hundreds of thousands of children are caught up in this web of dysfunction which only breeds more dysfunction. Among the wide range of detrimental behaviors that are associated with being alienated from a loving parent as a child, the alienated child is also more likely, as an adult, to alienate their own child(ren) from the other parent if the relationship with the other parent doesn’t work out. In most cases they will usually have the full support and expertise from their parent in regards to how to go about it removing a loving parent from their child’s life. Additionally, some alienated children also find themselves being alienated from their own child(ren) as well.
3. I have a purpose and a voice. I have never felt more right about what I am doing whenever I am advocating or speaking out about this abuse. I feel as if I was placed on this earth for this purpose, That God blessed me with a three loving daughters still at home and a beautiful and supportive wife so that I may better fight this monster called Parental Alienation. I feel as if this challenge was placed before me for a reason. Parental Alienation messed with the wrong family. I was given a voice for this particular reason.
2. No one...No one! Should have to live through this nightmare. Not a father nor a mother. Not a grandparent nor siblings. And especially not the alienated child. No one should have to deal with such a horrific and cruel experience as having their children systematically manipulated into loathing a loving parent as our family court system enables it and our mental health workers fail our children at every step. It has been described as a surreal experience similar to living in an episode of the Twilight Zone or in an alternate reality where nothing works as it should. It is disturbing that this is allowed to happen in today’s day and age. Disturbing! It must be exposed and stopped.
1. I Love and Miss My Daughter. And finally the number one reason that I fight is that I miss my daughter Megan. She is my best friend and I am and have always been a good father to her. I know she misses and needs me in her life as much as my family and I need and miss her. Especially now she needs a loving parent. She needs me to fight for her, to fight for truth, to fight to end this crazy and senseless abuse.
Please Like our Page and Share it. Talk about Parental Alienation, the need for court reform and the need to educate those in the mental health field.
Please help me stop Parental Alienation. It is abusive. It creates tortured souls and broken beings and it must end.